Fit Kidz Foundation Workshops
The Fit Kidz Foundation provides practical workshops to professionals and families to support children and their families with Autism and developmental disabilities.
Workshops topics may include:
- Supporting Early Communication
- Supporting Feeding Workshop
- Supporting Behaviour Workshop
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Supporting Sensory Regulation
- Visual Supports and Social Stories
- Early Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder
Workshops can be tailored to each organisation’s individual needs.
For more information about workshops please contact us.