A fun 3-day School Holiday Program for siblings (ages 8 – 12 years) of children with a disability or neurodivergent needs.
- Day 1 – 5th October, 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Day 2 – 6th October, 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Day 3 – 7th October, 9:00am – 3:00pm
*parent session to follow on Day 3 – 30 minutes.
- Provide siblings with the opportunity to connect with other siblings
- Support siblings to develop an understanding about their brother or sister’s disability
- Explore their strengths and uniqueness as well as their brother or sister’s
- Strengthen siblings’ communication with their families and friends
- Support siblings to develop new ways to cope with tricky feelings
Who should attend this Program?
Children aged 8-12 years who have a sibling with an additional need.
What does it cost?
This program is funded by CommBank Staff Foundation.
Who runs the program?
It is facilitated by our trained SibWorks facilitators.