Our therapists are experienced in evidence based practices when looking at early intervention.
- Family centred approaches that are individualised to every child’s and family’s needs
- Routine based intervention within the child’s natural environment (e.g., home, childcare, school)
- Positive behaviour support approach
- Focus on collaboration with all of the child’s services
- Transdisciplinary team of allied health therapists and therapy assistants
- Building the capacity of families, carers and educators to support the child in participating meaningfully within the community.
Learn more about each of our individualised therapy services.